The Productive Author is a site–and soon, a podcast!–exploring “Timely Technologies for Timeless Storytelling”.
In addition to a series of writing guidebooks already underway with our first title THE PRODUCTIVE AUTHOR’S GUIDE TO DICTATION, we will also be adding more guest writer pieces, and hope you will consider sending us a brief proposal about what you would like to contribute.
- Most of our guest posts are about 800 words, on topics of productivity, writing software, writing techniques, or writing advice.
- Know of a great writing software tool or app? You can also submit ideas for these types of posts (about 400 words).
Here’s what we need from you in order to evaluate whether it fits in with our editorial vision and calendar:
- Your name
- Links to your author platform (all social media sites, your blog, and published works)
- The name of a piece you would like to write
- A brief outline of the main headings
- We feature author images for all our contributors so please include a link of the one we would use if you are selected
- We also feature short author bios for all contributor posts (100 words or less)
If what you suggest fits with our current scope, we will send a deadline and may do a few edits upon receipt of your post submission. We will then promote you throughout our social channels and, of course, will link back to your work.
For those who really resonate with us and our readers, we may extend an invitation for you to contribute regularly. We are not yet a paying market.
Please know that we reserve the right to write about any topic at any time.
The Productive Author is an imprint of Misch Masch Press. If you write fiction, you may also be interested in contributing to our anthologies: Anthology Submission Guidelines!
Please post inquiries here (single or multiple post ideas are welcome)