This year, many of my LTUE 2017 panels are on the Creating Your Own World track, with others in the Books and Writing tracks. I can’t wait!
If you’re not familiar with Life, the Universe, and Everything conference, here’s a bit more detail plus some other interesting tidbits you might find useful.
This conference is a great opportunity to meet with authors, filmmakers, artists, gaming professionals, and other speculative fiction creatives.
If you’d like a free copy of my book Unwyrded (first book in series), please check out my sign up form at CindyGrigg.com for your download.
I’m participating on the following panels:
- Thur 5:00 PM Books Panel In the Beginning: Kidlit, SF and Fantasy
- Thur 9:00 AM CYOW Panel Spycraft! Sneaking where no one has snuck before
- Fri 4:00 PM CYOW Panel Scarcity and Innovation
- Sat 9:00 AM Books Panel Local and Loving It
- Sat 12:00 PM Writing Panel Writing Steampunk: It’s More Than a Checklist
- Sat 5:00 PM CYOW Panel Rebellion! Engineering a Coup
This conference is an awesome way to refocus on what matters and streamline best practices for this overwhelming thing called writing fiction!
And I mean, check out the lineup: LTUE Guests.
If you’re a writer who can’t make it, here’s my single best writing tip: Learn to Dictate! Check out my book about how I learned this skill.
Yes, dictation presents a learning curve. But it also has so many benefits, that any time invested pays off.
It’s a drafting tool that can be a serious game changer for fiction or non-fiction writers, though I use it mostly for fiction.